IKES Spirit Rock Guidelines
Reserve the IKES Spirit Rock by visiting https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090E4FAEAF22A75-ikes3
*By reserving a date, you agree to adhere to the below-mentioned guidelines:
- Reservations MUST be made in order to paint the Spirit Rock. Click on the IKES Spirit Rock Sign-Up Genius to see available dates.
- Reserving the Spirit Rock is $20. You will now be required to submit payment at the time of your reservation using WePay. A service fee of 5% + $0.50 will be added to your purchase at checkout. All payments and reservations are non-refundable for any reason (changed your mind, inclement weather, etc). However, if you decide you do not want your date, you can offer it to a friend or sell it to another family—you must contact our Spirit Rock Coordinator Jackie Easterling at [email protected] to update this information on SignUpGenius.
- Paint and painting supplies are not provided by the school or PTA.
- Only one person per day may reserve the Spirit Rock.
- Reservations must be made by a parent or teacher on behalf of a student or student group. Calls cannot be made to the front office for reservation purposes.
- Once reserved, you will have the rock from 5:00 pm on the day BEFORE your reserved dates, until 5:00 pm on the day of your reservation. For example, if your reserved date is September 15th, you will have access to the rock from 5:00 pm on September 14th until 5:00 pm on September 15th.
- The area around the Spirit Rock must be left neat and tidy and paint-free. ONLY the Rock may be painted. DO NOT paint the grass or any other material surrounding the Rock. Please use a plastic tarp or other covering to protect the mulch surrounding the rock. The individual or group will be held financially responsible for cleaning and/or repair costs associated with violation of this policy. Anyone painting the Rock must leave the area in clean condition.
- Remove all paint materials and litter from the site and be sure the paint is disposed of properly.
- Reminders for reservations will not be sent by the school or PTA.
- All rules as outlined in the CCSD Code of Student Conduct MUST be obeyed. No exceptions. (No bullying, profanity, obscenity, or derogatory language.)
Tips & Tricks
Please be kind to our environment and recycle your empty cans!
IKES Spirit Rock Sign Up
- If you reserved the Rock, but can’t remember the date you reserved log into the IKES Spirit Rock:https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090E4FAEAF22A75-ikes3.
- The most popular paint to use is to spray paint. You will probably need 2-3 cans for a good base coat (more if your base coat is white), and you may want to spray a clear protective coat over your design at the end to seal it in. Please note that, latex paint and paint that is rolled on will take several hours to dry, as opposed to spray paint, which dries in several minutes.